Our Commitment to Privacy
- What information do we collect, what are the purposes for which we collect this information, and how is it used? How do we disclose information collected?
- What security measures do we have in place to protect information we collect?
- How do you correct and/or update the information we collect?
- How do you “opt out” from allowing your information to be used by us for certain purposes?
- What are cookies, and how do we use them?
Information We Collect and How it is Used, and Purposes for Collecting of Information
- We collect the following information from you: (a) information you explicitly provide to us by completing any registration or account or order form(s) on or through this Site, including your name, email and mail addresses, and credit card information, and (b) information that is automatically collected by us when you visit this Site. We use this information for our own internal purposes.
- If you subscribe to our mailings, email alerts or blogs, we ask for contact information (such as your name, email address and demographic information, if and when requested). We use this information in the same manner as we use your collected information during the account process and otherwise in this Site. Recipients of our mailings, email alerts and users of our blog can unsubscribe.